Maintenance Team Leader - Permanent Nights
- Panama shift
- 22 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
The role of Maintenance Team Leader will be as follows:
- To develop, mentor and lead an established team of engineers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets.
- Look at ways to reduce cost across the site, driving root cause analysis.
- Work closely with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to establish strong relationships.
Experience & background required for the role of Maintenance Team Leader:
- Experienced Maintenance Team Leader or experienced Maintenacne engineer ready for the next step in their career
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- You must possess a relevant electrical Engineering qualification
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading manufacturers. A true market leader within their field, they provide the highest quality products to a multitude of customers.
This company is a highly successful business with a multi-million pound turnover . As a company, they have experienced huge organic growth but have also acquired other brands over the years. At present, the business is looking to develop its team of engineers through development programmes, internal and external training and recruitment of new Engineers to enhance their expanding team.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –