Maintenance Team Leader
4on 4off – Days and Nights
Profit related pay
7% Matched pension
Well established as one of the UK’s leading FMCG manufacturers for the UK retail market, this business has an enviable reputation for product quality and innovation. With some of the UK’s best-known brands already in their portfolio, the company continues to invest in new lines and automation to help with the ever-growing demands of their customers. The past 2 years has been excellent for the business and the following year is set to be even better, meaning that there has never been a better time to join this thriving business.
This role is unconventional in comparison to other Maintenance Team Leader roles as this position is almost entirely hands off. This position is heavily focussed on mentorship, performance management, coaching and project work based around the amendment/update of TPM/PPM processes within the maintenance department to ensure they’re both as cost and quality effective as possible.
Full scope of the Maintenance Team Leader role will cover:
- Day to day management of the maintenance team
- Performance management
- Ensuring KPI’s are met
- Root cause to determine and eliminate repeat issues/faults
- Meetings to provide/meetings (feedback on breakdowns and overview)
- Hands on work as and when required in large breakdown support situations
- Being available and visible to Maintenance Engineers for any queries, coaching or support required
The ideal Maintenance Team Leader will have:
- Relevant electrical or mechanical qualification i.e. Level 3 or Apprenticeship
- Experience working within a lead role, the emphasis being on coaching and development of team
- Previous experience working within manufacturing
- A keenness to develop and climb the career ladder
The successful Maintenance Team Leader will enjoy all the benefits of working for a blue-chip business particularly stability, as well as excellent training, development and longer-term progression. Success will also lead to improved remuneration.
If you would like to be considered, please press apply or call Andy on 07584204866.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
REF: Maintenance Team Leader
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation