Mechanical Assembly Fitter
£30 – 32k+, pension, benefits
Are you a talented Mechanical Assembly Fitter?
Do you need a new challenge?
Enjoy complex builds?
This could just be the role for you!
My client is a UK-based engineering manufacturer and is seeking an experienced Mechanical assembly fitter to permanently join their team to support new on-going projects.
The role as a mechanical assembly fitter
Mechanical Assembly Fitter role you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of mechanical engineering from bench assembly work to using machine tools
- Read and analyse assembly drawings, bills of material and specification, to plan build operations
- Assist with the collating and staging of parts prior to assembly
- Fit and assemble components according to specifications. Using proper tools and recognised engineering methods, while verifying conformance of parts
Mechanical assembly fitter requirements
- Able to read and analyse assembly drawings
- Previous experience as a mechanical assembly fitter
- mechanical qualification (level 3), work to engineering drawing
- Company pension
- Basic salary of 30k – 32K PA
- 25 days holiday + national holidays
- Life assurance
- Paid overtime
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ryan Hanna on 07704543775, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation