Mechanical Assembly Technician
- £22,000 - £30,000
- Employee stock plan and company bonus
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single + life assurance x3 basic salary
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
- Generous company sick pay
- Immediate start available
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as Marine, Water, Energy, Food, Beverage, O&G, Renewables and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVD-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and still in a growth phase. This fantastic achievement is down to the products and services my client offers as well as a testament to the solid relationships they have forged with their customers over the years.
Having recently recruited for this business, I can first-hand say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership roles should you wish to do so. As a result of increased demand for their products, they are now looking to recruit an additional mechanical assembly technician to join the team.
For further information and a confidential call, please email a CV and suitable contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Mechanical Assembly Technician will be as follows:
- Workshop based role
- Building and assembling complex mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings
- Performing mechanical test of equipment
The ideal mechanical assembly technician will have a combination of the following:
- A mechanical technician with NVQ or City & Guilds qualification
- Hands on experience within a mechanical assembly environment
- The ability to rea and interpret engineering drawings
- High attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Commutable to or based in Warrington, Cheshire
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the opportunity to progress not only within this company but the wider group.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation