Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to work for an established engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that is innovative and is also commercially successful & growing?
Are you interested in new and emerging technologies?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career and can develop new skills in the Mechanical Design Engineer role – this business has a track record of technical excellence.
What you need:
The main requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer is that you have a good understanding of designing complex engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to find solutions to conceptual problems.
- Experience designing complex systems / process plant / pipework / pumps / valves etc.
- Experience of design for manufacture and supporting the manufacturing process
The Role for the successful Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Designing complex full systems
- Using 3D CAD to design solutions
- Working with the shop floor to get products made / problem solving
- Working with high technology products
- Designing to standards and directives
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation