Mechanical Design Engineer
Do you want to leave behind “old school” engineering environment and work for a fast paced and modern business, with a fantastic product and high-level technology?
Do you want to work in an environment that encourages and promotes autonomous working?
Then this will be for you!!
- Complex multidisciplined products that are 2nd to none in their industry.
- This organisation is constantly looking to improve and develop their product line and ways of manufacturing.
The products and applications are often quite diverse, which means that this is a very interesting place to work, and you can also see the fruits of your labour in front of you as a lot of the manufacturing and build process is done on site.
It’s crucial that the right people are brought into the business as it’s a fantastic team and they’re great at what they do:
What you need:
- 3D Cad user
- Mechanically qualified
- Experience designing complex equipment – Machinery, power transmissions, electro mechanical equipment, gearboxes, industrial rotating equipment, pumps etc. would each be a good background
- Use 3D CAD to design mechanical systems
- Work with blue-chip clients to provide industry-leading expertise
- Enjoy it and be involved!!
- Be part of a productive team
£35-45k dependant on experience and role
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 0113 2437372 – ask for Matt Townend.