Mechanical Design Engineer
Based in Leeds
A global market leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke process plant, this business is well established and extremely stable. They have had an influx of new projects and are also building for the future s want to get some experienced design engineers into their department to help them grow further.
Working in a busy drawing office in Leeds your role will be challenging and diverse.
- You will be producing manufacturing drawings, installation and plant layouts all using 3D Solidworks
- Mechanical design of process plant machinery which includes systems like compressors, pneumatics, pipework, fans and conveyors
- Product development of machinery, CI projects and modification of existing designs to suit customer requirements
- The successful design engineer will mechanically qualified – to degree level.
- You must have hands on experience of using 3D Solidworks
- Machinery or process plant industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Secure industry
- Bespoke, complex machinery
- Full product training
- Excellent opportunity to develop into senor design or projects roles over time
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK indefinitely to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.