Mechanical Design Engineer
£35k-45k, flex working, pension, benefits
Are you passionate about engineering?
Do you endeavour a new challenge?
Enjoy Complex problem solving?
This is the role for you!
My client is a UK-based world leader in engineering manufacturer and is seeking an experienced mechanical Design Engineer to permanently join their team to support new on-going projects.
The role as a mechanical design engineer
- Producing engineer drawings
- Validating CAD models
- Designing new or changes to existing equipment
- Applying technical due diligence
Mechanical design engineer requirements
- Thrive for progression
- Engineering Degree or equivalent HNC/HND
- Working knowledge using 3D, Auto CAD and solidworks
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Working independently and on own initiative
- Company pension scheme
- Basic salary of £35,000 – £45,000
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime
Interviews are happing immediately! For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation