Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to work for a family-orientated engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that genuinely cares but is also commercially successful and innovative?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
What you need:
The main requirements for the role are that you have a good understanding of designing engineered systems and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs a qualified engineer to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of designing complex systems or machines
- Mechanicall qualified
- Track record of working for an engineering business designing using 3D CAD
• Designing complex mechanical equipment
• Using Solidworks to design solutions
• Designing mechanisms, moving parts - complex and interesting full systems
• Designing bespoke systems
£40 - 50k + benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation