- £40,000 - £50,000
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Immediate start
Location: Stoke on Trent
Are you a Mechanical Engineerlooking to work for a forward-thinking and growing organisation? Are you a Mechanical Engineerwho is seeking to become an instrumental part of a process function? If so, I have a great opportunity for you.
I am proud to once again be representing this company which specialises in the design and manufacture of plant equipment for various process plant applications. The company invest very heavily in providing internal/external training, a structured career path and regular performance reviews to excel you within the business.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation, they are going from strength to strength, and this role will enable the successful candidate to mould their career and the team around them. If you are interested in joining a business that is looking to double their turnover and in return, can offer a fantastic role with great career prospects, then please contact me today for a confidential call.
The role of Mechanical Engineer will involve:
- Working on multiple projects at any one time ranging in value from £200k - £4m
- Producing precise mechanical design data from client specifications
- Producing and checking calculations using different software packages for pressure vessel design, piping design and structural steelwork design
- Assist the CAD Engineers through any design changes and also checking any design before sending to the client
- Update and liaise with the Project Manager at each stage of the process
To be successful as a Mechanical Engineer will need:
- Have a proven track record as a Mechanical Engineer – process plant related.
- 5+ years Process Industry experience – Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharma, Food, Drink
- Familiar with PV Elite, Caesar 11 and Staad Pro software
- Good understanding of international design standards for both onshore and offshore applications such as DNV, Norsok, ASCE, ASME and more
- Degree or HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- You will be joining a business with vast experience within the industry allowing you to learn from experts in the field.
- Fantastic training and development, allowing you to shadow Senior Engineers from day one.
- You will be involved in complex designs and varied projects providing more opportunity to develop your design skills further.
How to Apply:
If you would like any further information regarding the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Mikey Phillips on either Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or DDI: 0116 245 6745 or Mobile: 07864 609 140
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.