Mechanical Installation Engineer
£28K-£30K + Overseas uplift = OTE of £45K+
Based around the Yorkshire/Lancashire area
ATA Recruitment are working with a market leading manufacturing business that design bespoke automated machinery that is installed over the world. They are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to build, test and install these machines globally.
The role is a mix of office base work at their Yorkshire based head office, planning the installation and testing the machinery in the workshop, and then travelling to the customer sites all over the world to manage the installation and pre-commissioning of the machinery.
- This role is mechanically biased in nature, building, testing and stripping down machinery in the workshop.
- Fault finding on mechanical components such as gearboxes, conveyors, pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings
- Mechanical test of systems against engineering drawings
- Working away from home and installing machinery is a large part of this role
- Electrical installation and test can be a part of the role if you have this skillset
You will be a qualified mechanical engineer, apprentice trained, or time served.
You must be flexible to travel and work away from home extensively - from 150-200 days of the year (the remainder of the time will be spent at the office in Yorkshire)
Mechanically biased, ideally with some electrical experience
Mechancaly engineers from the REME or Navy would be of particular interest.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Andy Bairstow on 0113 2453540, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
*** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered or this role.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.