Position: Mechanical Maintenacne Engineer.
Salary: £36,000 - £45,000. Paid overtime available.
Shifts: Permanent DAYS. 4 on, 4 off rotation
Benefits: As a maintenance Engineer you can expect,
- Competitive salary.
- Company bonuses and productivity bonuses.
- Industry leading training
- Tool allowance.
ATA are thrilled to be recruiting for a £multi-million business in the Walsall area. Our client is a specialist manufacturer and leads the market within their industry. The business boasts an annual turnover of £100 million, expert training and a great environment to progress your career. Our client’s focus is iron castings for a range of industries, the group’s continued success is due to smart business investments, state-of-the-art technologies, and a smooth manufacturing process. This is a perfect opportunity for any maintenance engineer looking to work for a traditional business with traditional values.
The role of Mechanical Maintenacne Engineer.
As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be tasked with maintaining an array of machinery and components within a foundry environment. Our client boasts an amazing induction and you’ll be integrated into a team of highly skilled Engineers. The manufacturing process involves foundry presses, chain driven conveyors and much more bespoke heavy industry machinery.
Your day will include:
- Report to breakdowns as a priority to ensure plant uptime is kept at a premium
- Assist in the analysis of breakdowns to establish route courses and implementing of corrective action
- Contributing towards TPM system proactive checks being completed on time
- Overhauling, repairing, and refurbishing of parts and equipment in the maintenance workshop outside of breakdowns and TPMs
- Technical drawings.
- Liaise with fellow colleagues on different shift patterns handing over work and reporting any issues
A successful Mechanical maintenance Engineer application.
- Formal qualifications within mechanical engineering (Apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds, BTEC or similar)
- Solid work history & experience working in a mechanical fitting position
- Experience servicing/repairing components
- Good competency with hydraulic & pneumatics
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Great salary
- Loads of over time for those who want it.
- Paid holiday.
- Loads of bonus schemes.
- Engineer investment, you can expect bundles of hands-on training.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation