Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £33K-£34K + Shift Allowance + Bonus
+ OT = 50K+OTE + training offered and other benefits!
Shifts: Double Days
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
A leading manufacturer for the construction industry, they have multiple sites across the UK operating for over 40+ years with nearly half a billion turnover. As a Multi skilled maintenance engineer you will have the chance to work on the latest and state of the art machinery to help maintain the company status as a market leader in the sector.
We are looking for a highly skilled maintenance engineer to join our team at. As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that our production equipment and facilities are maintained to the highest standards, ensuring that our operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of production equipment including conveyors, mixers, overhead cranes, heavy plant.
- Identify faults, diagnose, and repair breakdowns and perform preventative maintenance on all machinery.
- Work closely with the production team to minimize downtime and optimize production output.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work and ensure that all equipment is safe and compliant with relevant legislation and standards.
- Liaise with external suppliers and contractors to ensure that all equipment is serviced and repaired in a timely and efficient manner.
- To have a NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Engineering either Electrical or Mechanical.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing or plant environment.
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults and perform preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Competitive pay
- OT @ 1.5
- Pension Contribution
If you are a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity with a well-established company, then we want to hear from you interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Jon.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation