Mechanical Engineer / PPM Engineer
£25,000 - £26p/h
My client are looking for a brand new addition to the team. This is a new role for the business due to growth and success this year. They are going from strength to strength with turnover going up by 11% and still expected to rise again. This is a fantastic business to join and every candidate we have placed has given nothing but positive feedback. They will put you through training course within your first month and work with you to develop core skills. This would be a great opportunity for someone who would like to work for a business who truly care for their employees.
As an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Work reactivity across site on breakdowns, as well as, on projects, PPMs and installs.
- You will be expected to fault find mechanically by visual checks and working methodically.
- You will need to change components like to like such as: bearings, shafts, rollers, chains, belts, motors, gearboxes.
- You will be expected to work within a team and help others where you can.
- Have a strong understand of health and safety.
- You will need to be able to be confident at bench work and using hand tools to make parts where needed.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must hold a Mechanical qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
- Mechanically fault find
- Work well within a team
If you require more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.