Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are working with a manufacturing business who have multiple sites across the UK and a large-scale manufacturing site in Alfreton. The business is an established name in their field and boast a great reputation in their industry. The company have grown impressively in recent years which is set to continue in 2021. They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with immediate effect.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role is responsible for all the mechanical planned maintenance and breakdown work on the machinery used in the manufacturing process. You will be joining a seven strong experienced engineering team led by an Engineering Manager who has been with the business for several years.
This Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Mechanical reactive maintenance – including leaking pipe repairs, blade replacements, chain changes, replacing valves, gearboxes etc
- Mechanical PMs – weekly checks of pumps and fluid levels, stripping equipment, checking for worn components
- Project work - upgrading of new equipment on the plant e.g new pump system
- The role will work on a day shift basis with overtime available on weekends
To be successful in your application for this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- An engineering apprenticeship.
- Mechanical Maintenance Experience.
- Confident working on plant equipment including coveyers, mixing heads, tanks, pumps etc.
- Hydraulic exposure (desired)
- Welding exposure (desired)
- To be happy working a day shift.
- £Competitive package
- Company Pension
- Overtime available
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07522239944