Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
SALARY: £41000 K + OT
HOURS OF WORK: 12 hour shift – Continental pattern: 4 ON + 4 OFF.
Other attractive benefits include:
- Average of 90 days holidays
- Life assurance
- 8% pension contribution
We are recruiting for a process manufacturing company, based around the Cheshire region. The company is a globally renowned with multiple sites through out the UK. Turning over £1 million annually and a growing fleet of over 4300 employees; our client is now wanting to expand their work force by bringing on an experienced mechanical engineer who is flexible to conduct general maintenance as well as soon operative duties.
THE ROLE OF A MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily PPM and reactive maintenance work on site.
- Being hands on and being able to fault find and repair damaged or broken machinery.
- Working predominantly with pulleys, pumps, values etc…
- Providing maintenance and performing operative tasks on various machines onsite.
- Partaking in new installation projects.
THE IDEAL MECHANCIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an NVQ Level 3 electrical or equivalent.
- Has a lot of experience working on pulleys, pumps, values etc...
- Experience working in a FMCG background such as food, glass, oil or glass.
- Has very strong mechanical skillset.
- Is confident partaking in installation work.
- Is experienced working with the SAP system.
- Is flexible to perform operative tasks as well as general maintenance.
If you think you are the right mechanical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.