Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £35,000 - £37,000 + Overtime with earning potential of up to £40,000.
HOURS OF WORK: 3 shift pattern; with early finishes on Fridays!!!
- Free Internal and external training courses.
- 3% pension contribution.
- 20 days holidays + statutory days.
- Double overtime allowance.
An amazing opportunity has risen for a mechanical maintenance engineer to work with a long standing manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. With over 400 employees and two state of the art sites throughout the region, they are now needing to expand their workforce to fit demands.
THE ROLE OF A MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily PPM and reactive maintenance work on site.
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Modifying and exchanging inverters, motors, AC/DC and conveyer systems.
- Conducting general maintenance to CNC machinery.
THE IDEAL MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for a mechancial maintenance engineer who:
- Has an NVQ Level 3 mechanical qualification and or equivalent.
- Has experience working in a factory setting; preferably FMCG environment.
If you think you are the right mechancial maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.