Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 5:30pm
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme – Employee 5% Company 3%, life assurance 2 x annual salary, and cycle to work scheme.
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work alongside their well-established close-knit team. This is a fantastic business to join and every candidate we have placed has given nothing but positive feedback. They will put you through training course within your first month and work with you to develop core skills. This would be a great opportunity for someone who would like to work for a business who truly care for their employees. The business is family run and what is nice is that the family are still involved with the day to day running of the factory, so you are very much a name rather than a number. Our client has multiple sites across the UK and have gone from strength to strength this past year.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will:
- Maintain all plant, equipment, and site facilities through planned and preventative maintenance schedules, as well as, working reactively across the site.
- Help with new projects, installations, and commissioning of new machinery.
- Competently read and use mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to diagnose faults.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date daily.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must hold a Mechanical qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
- Mechanically fault find
- Work well within a team
If you require more information on this Mechanical Maintenance Engineering role, please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation