Job title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Shifts: Days and nights – panama
Salary: £36,000 - £37,000 PA + OT
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work for a national successful company who supply for a range of industries. You can expect to work in a close team who will support your growth. Our client has multiple sites in the UK and are going from strength to strength with new machinery recently being installed.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to:
- Maintain all plant equipment by working towards PPM’s.
- Help with new projects, installations and commissioning of new machinery.
- Competently read and use mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to diagnose faults.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
The successful candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. Must hold a recognised Mechanical Engineering qualification.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.