Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: Cheshire / Ellesmere Port
SALARY: £43 000 + OVER 90 DAYS HOLIDAY + GENEROUS PENSION + HEALTH CARE (UNBELIEVABLE PACKAGE)
HOURS OF WORK: 4 ON 4 OFF (2 DAYS 2 NIGHTS)
We are recruiting for a chemical manufacturing plant, based around the Cheshire region. The company is a globally renowned with multiple sites through out the UK. Turning over £1.5 billion annually and a growing rapidly; our client is now wanting to expand their work force further by bringing in an experienced mechanical engineer who is flexible to conduct general maintenance as well as perform operative duties. This is also an opportunity to develop and progress by carrying out projects and improvements etc.
THE ROLE OF A MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily PPM and reactive maintenance work on site.
- Being hands on and being able to fault find and repair faulty machinery.
- Working predominantly with pulleys, pipes, pumps, values etc.
- Providing maintenance and performing operative tasks on various machines onsite.
- Partaking in new installation projects.
THE IDEAL MECHANCIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an NVQ Level 3 Mechanical or equivalent.
- Has experience working on pipes, pulleys, pumps, valves etc.
- Experience working in a FMCG background such as food, glass, oil or glass.
- Has worked in a Chemical plant.
- Has very strong mechanical skillset.
- Is confident partaking in installation work.
- Is flexible to perform operative tasks as well as general maintenance.
Attractive benefits include:
- Over 90 days holiday per year
- Life assurance
- 8% pension contribution
- Opportunity to develop and progress as an engineer in a forward thnking company who look after its staff
If you think you are the right mechanical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or alternativelty call 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.