Mechanical Service Engineer

Location West Yorkshire
Job Type Permanent
Salary £35000 - 40000 per year OTE £48-£58k + Overtime + company van + fuel card + door to door pay + excellent training programmes
Contact Dalvir Malli
Call 07583 174 632
Reference LO6741

Field Service Engineer - Mechanical bias

Areas: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Harrogate, Wakefield, Barnsley

Basic salary: £35000 - £40000k + Overtime + company van + fuel card + door to door pay + excellent training programmes from industry experts

On target earnings: £48-58k Guaranteed!

Days based hours 07:30 -16:30

The company:
Our client is a prominent Global Engineering Manufacturer who design and manufacture technical components for the Heavy Forging/steel, Aerospace, Civil Engineering and Fiber Glass sector. You have the chance to join their highly experienced service team in the heart of Leeds, West Yorkshire. This opportunity offers an exciting prospect for any field service engineer seeking to specialise in a field where every day presents new challenges and opportunities.

The day to day: 
The Field Service Engineer role involves ensuring the safe and timely delivery of allocated work, reporting completion to company procedures and the satisfaction of the customer and company. Jobs are typically assigned 3-4 weeks in advance. The main responsibilities of the role include attending breakdowns, servicing, installing, and commissioning various company products. Approximately 80% of the customers are industrial, with the remaining 20% being Civil Engineering. 70% of this role will involve travelling nationwide with the occasional overseas EU trip.

  • Attend breakdowns and conduct service, installation, and commissioning of products.
  • Ensure safe and timely delivery of work.
  • Working with various pumps, pipes, hydraulics and various motors.
  • Reading engineering schematics and drawings.
  • Travel and stay away from home and assisting within the workshop where required.

A successful field service engineer application:

  • The Field Service Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 and equivalent.
  • My client will review all applications from Engineers looking to move into a service role however they are looking for an experience field service engineer who enjoys travelling and staying away.
  • Client is happy to look at all backgrounds, heavy industry his highly desirable.

Benefits:

  • Huge potential to earn on top of basic.
  • Bundles of training and paid courses!
  • Project management opportunities.
  • Company van
  • 30 rising to 33 days holiday – inclusive or Bank Holiday
  • Working in a role where no day will be the same.

Interviews can be arranged immediately, so apply by following the online instructions or sending your CV to Dalvir.malli@ata-recruitment.co.uk

ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation