Mechanical Team Leader - Caldicot
Overtime paid at x1.5 and x2 (plenty of overtime available)
Monday to Friday (DAYS)
The Mechanical Team Leader will be responsible for the following.
- 70% Hands-On Mechanical Fitter Work, 30% Team Leader Responsibilities
- Day to Day coordination of the manufacturing activities
- Ensuring all products are delivered to specification and within the desired timescales to meet customer demand
- Ensuring all production records are kept up to date
- Completing activities in full compliance with company procedures for H+S and Environmental requirements
- Mentoring new starters/apprentices
- Working from engineering drawings: this role will be to assemble skids that go onto a bespoke system.
- You will be fitting and bolting in fans, pumps, and valves.
- Working with pipework such as PVC, Metal and pneumatics push whereby you will be connecting the pipework to the final assembly.
- You will also be inserting control panels and fitting any other associated components.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Some supervisory experience
- Would look into taking a very experience mechanical fitter, who doesn’t yet have the supervisory experience, but is keen to go into management.
- Mechanical Fitting experience
- Can read engineering drawings
- Can build machines
- Pipework experience.
The benefits of this position:
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Up to 10% matched pension
- Private Healthcare, with the option to add on partner/children
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Holiday Buy + Sell (max. 5 Days per year)
- Generous Company Paid Sick Policy
- Company Annual Incentive Plan (BONUS)
- 3 x Salary – Death in Service Benefit
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Abi on 07704543769
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website./
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation