MIG WELDER – GOBAL MANUFACTURER OF LIFTING AND MATERIAL PROCESSING PRODUCTS
Standard Hours: 06.30 am – 14.30 pm (Mon – Thurs) & 06.30 am – 14:00 pm (Fri)
6-month contract initially, with the opportunity to go permanent
Our client is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing equipment to industries including but not limited to construction, infrastructure, quarrying, transportation, refining, energy and utilities.
They have a renowned reputation for delivering reliable and customer-focused solutions and due to continued growth, required multiple Mechanical Fitter’s to start immediately.
You will be responsible for the following:
- MIG Welding
- Working from engineering drawings/Fabrication drawings
- Working with large/heavy mild steel parts
- Adhering to health and safety and company policy
- Quality inspection of parts to ensure correct assembly.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Welding experience (Ideally MIG)
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience in heavy manufacturing industry
The benefits of this position:
- A career opportunity with a global business
- The chance to develop new skills and progress whilst you work
- Great working environment with a friendly team
- The opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation