Service Maintenance Engineer/Field Service Engineer – Electrical Bias
West Yorkshire - covering; North Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire, Cheshire, and Lancashire
£37-38k (OTE £42k) + Pension + 10% Bonus + Company Van/fuel card + Overtime + 33 days Holiday
Due to the current increasing demands, my client is seeking an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a team of highly skilled maintenance engineers. They have recently expanded their shift pattern after successful projects and installations of new lines into their plants and are now requiring an extra pair of hands to cover several of their sites around, North Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire, Cheshire, and Lancashire.
Role of the Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance of plant equipment and site maintenance all in line with the company’s Health and Safety guidelines
- Servicing and maintaining Saws, drills, shop blasting and laser machines for the process of steel beams
- Respond to emergency site support with a sense of urgency
- Organise contractors on site for maintenance work required to be subcontracted out
- Planned Service – Check bearings, hydraulic system, taking out mechanical components and checking them
- Electrical – Re-wire cores, broken cables, sensors broken, safety circuits failing, electrical fault finding, issues with sensors, inverters.
- Meet all regulatory obligations within the day-to-day operations of the maintenance plant
Requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Ideally have worked within a heavy plant/ steel environment
- Excellent electrical fault-finding skills and are able to read electrical drawings.
- Excellent electrical testing’s, inspection, and installation experience
- Have a recognised NVQ Level 3 electrical qualification
- Happy to travel to various sites
Hit apply now to be considered or email your CV directly to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation