Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Mechanically Biased)
South Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire
42 000 Per Annum + Numerous Benefits
Mon-Fri Days & Afters
Regular OT Paid at 1.5
Average earnings are 47k +
- Are you an Apprentice trained Mechanical Engineer?
- Have you worked on industrial machinery?
- Do you like the idea of working out and about at more than one site?
Then apply now, my client can offer a unique and exciting opportunity that allows you to develop your technical skills as a Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer working on specialised kit.
A market leader in their specialist field, this company design and manufacture aerosol-based adhesives, lubricants and paints. They work over multiple sites and offer a great package to any Engineer looking for a very rewarding role in an exciting company.
- Mechanical Qualifications Level 3 and above.
- Worked on Numatics.
- Worked on automated lines, preferably in a high speed environment.
- Knowledge of fault finding and using a multimeter.
- Some level of Multiskilling and Electrical experience.
- This role is 70/80% Mechanical with some level of Electrical also involved.
- Equipment on site includes conveyors, aerosol lines, labellers, pressurized systems, pumps, tanks, valves, pipework, Single and three phase equipment.
- The engineer is required to travel between the three sites as and when breakdowns arise.
- The role is 90% reactive due to how busy the company are.
- A very competitive market leading Salary.
- Great benefits and a brilliant all-round package which is unlikely to be matched elsewhere.
- Secure role with great prospects and opportunity.
- A fresh, new and exciting challenge every day.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so please apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.