Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£41,000-£45,000 + Pension + OT
Panama shift Pattern
Based in Pontefract
A multi-site food manufacturing giant, this business produces for all the major supermarkets and are a market leader in their field. The site in West Yorkshire is fully automated and fast paced. They have significantly increased the size of the maintenance department and are looking to further build on this with another experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
Working a Panama shift rota of 12 hour days and nights the multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be responsible for:
- Planned and reactive maintenance across a range of complex processing and packaging machinery
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
- PLC fault finding
- Proactive maintenance and project work to reduce machine downtime and efficiency
- The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained to NVQ 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering
- You will be a multi-skilled maintenance engineer - competent fault finding on mechanical and electrical systems
- We are open on background as long as you have experience on industrial machinery
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation