Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
£44,000-£46,500 + Pension + Excellent holiday entitlement + generous pension contribution
12 hours, days and nights (4 on 4 off)
Based near Pontefract
Part of a large, multi-site manufacturing group that specialise in the building products industry. This company is the market leader in producing a portfolio if instantly recognisable brands to the trade industry.
The site is fully automated and full of state of the art production and processing machinery for you to learn.
- Working in a multi-skilled team the maintenance engineer will conduct a mix of planned and reactive maintenance across the whole site.
- Mechanically this will involve working on hoppers, belts, conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Electrically you will be fault finding on 3 phase motors, invertors, AC/DC drives, and PLC’s
- You will also get to do your own project work, identifying areas of the plant that can be improved, looking at machine reliability and reducing downtime.
The multi-skilled maintenance engineer must hold an NVQ 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering
You must be multi-skilled and flexible to work shifts
We are open on industry background as long as it is industrial manufacturing /machinery
- It’s a big secure company that can invest in your training and development
- You get 18 days off in a row every 10 weeks built into your rota, which works out to over 90 days off on top of your 4 off between shifts
- The equipment onsite is varied and complex – a really challenging environment for an engineer who likes to get stuck in
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation