£46,000 - £48,000 + OT
Shifts: 12 hours days and nights
Holiday days: 25 days
ATA recruitment are working with one of the world leading companies in its industry recognised globally. Gain the opportunity to work for a company who are striving constantly investing their facilities and their employees. Join their team and
Our client is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with great overall knowledge both electrically and mechanically. As a multi skilled maintenance engineer, you’ll be responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance, ensuring production is running as smooth as possible.
- Diagnosing issues mechanically/electrically
- Stripping down machines and re-building them
- Electrical work including swapping invertors and working on control panels and other electrical components.
Requirements for the Multi skilled maintenance engineer:
- To have a Minimum of a NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Engineering
- Previous experience in a FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults and basic knowledge on PLCs
- Great problem solver with the ability to work as part of a team.
Benefits for a maintenance engineer:
- salary of £46,000-£48,000
- OT available
- Training provided
- 25 holiday days- Pension scheme
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation