Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Based in Wakefield
Permanent evening/night shifts
£35,000 + Pension + OT
A well-established manufacturing company, this business produce packaging materials for a number of industries including food, drink, furniture and general engineering. They have an experienced and settled maintenance department and are looking to create a new role to help support increased demand for their product.
- As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer working on a permanent evening/night’s shift pattern your role is to:
- Keep production going by responding to emergency breakdowns
- Performing planned and proactive maintenance of machinery as it is usually quieter during this shift
- Plan and deliver small engineering projects
The role is 60/40 mechanical to electrical in nature so you would be expected to:
Mechanical: Change bearings, pulleys, presses. rollers, shafts and belts
Electrical: Isolate machinery,check contacts, relays, swap components like for like, check voltages using electrical test equipment
The sucesful multi-skiled maintenance enigneer will have:
- Mechanical or electrical qualification with a decent level of multi-skilling
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing background
- Flexibility to work the shift pattern
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.