Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: South Yorkshire
SALARY: £35000K - £37000K
HOURS OF WORK: Continental: 3 ON 3 OFF – days and nights
Other attractive benefits include:
- Standard pension contribution.
- Plus, holidays
We are looking for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer, to join a FMCG manufacturer based in south Yorkshire. The company supply bespoke products for a number of international renowned companies and is now needing to expand their employee count to help with the increase in demand.
THE ROLE OF A MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily PPM and reactive maintenance work on site.
- Being hands on and being able to fault find and repair damaged or broken machinery.
- Working with AC/DC systems, motors, drives etc…
- Covering electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks
THE IDEAL MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an NVQ Level 3 electrical or equivalent.
- Is comfortable working on PLC’s.
- Has FMCG work experience.
- Has strong mechanical and electrical skillset.
- Is a strong team player and is also comfortable working on their own.
If you think you are the right multi skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.