Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £38000 K + 5% annual bonus + Overtime is available
SHIFT PATTERN: 3 shift pattern – early finishes on Fridays!!!
Other attractive benefits include:
- 7% pension contribution
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- In house training
- Paternity leave
- Medical insurance
And many other amazing benefits.
An opportunity has risen for a multi - skilled maintenance engineer to work for a well-established company at their West Yorkshire site.
Our client is a global enterprise who manufacture over 9000 tonnes of their product each year, which contributes to their group annual revenue of £2.5 billion pounds. Being a lead supplier in the UK market, the company is evidently growing at an alarming rate. This factory like many others has recently undergone a huge financial investment, resulting to it becoming an automated site, facilitating state of the art, high tech FMCG equipment.
THE ROLE OF A MULTI- SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily maintenance checks on the site equipment.
- Fulfilling PPM duties
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Working on machinery such as: conveyors, weighers, metal detectors etc…
- Repairing and replacing components such as belts, rollers, bearings, pulleys
- Working electrically on components such as: inverters, motors, relay’s, switches.
- Using PLC’ s to assist with maintenance duties.
- Being competent in completing electrical and mechanical tasks.
THE IDEAL MULTI – SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of a level 3 NVQ.
- Is competent and has strong electrical skills
- Is competent with their mechanical skills.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is efficient and can work diligently.
If you think you are the right multi skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation