Multi-skilled maintenance Engineer (No Nights)
£40,000-£42,000 + Bonus + 9% Pension Contribution + OT
Based in Bradford
Part of a huge global manufacturing group, this part of the business specialises in the design and manufacture of special purpose machinery sold into the FMCG sector worldwide. The order book is full for the next 3 years and the group is investing heavily in the manufacturing plant, and also its maintenance department.
As a result, they are now looking for an additional multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join the team.
Working a days and afternoons alternating shift pattern, the multi-skilled maintenance engineer will conduct planned and reactive maintenance of the machinery and equipment used to make and assemble these machines for their customers.
- The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be working on mechanical and electrical breakdowns covering equipment such as CNC machines, robots, material handling equipment and site services.
- Mechanically this will include conveyors, CNC machines, conveyors, motors, gearboxes, compressors, bearings and bespoke assembly equipment.
- Electrically you will be working on single and 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives, invertors, relays, switches and PLC’s
- The Multi-killed maintenance Engineer should hold a minimum of a NVQ 3 in either mechanical or electrical engineering.
- This is a 50/50 multi-skilled role so you must have an excellent appreciation of both electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Experience within any automated manufacturing environment will be considered although metal forming, with CNC maintenance experience is of particular interest
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation