£47,500 + OT
25 Holiday days
Training provided on PLC, IPAF and 18th edition
Shifts: Panama (Days and nights)
ATA recruitment are working with one of the world leading companies in its industry recognised world wide. Gain the opportunity to work for a company who are always looking to grow and invest in its employees with great training opportunities available.
Our client is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer (mechanically biased) with good electrical knowledge. As a multi skilled maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that our production equipment and facilities are maintained to the highest standards, ensuring that our operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Diagnosing issues mechanically/electrically
- Stripping down machines and re-building them
- Electrical work includes fault finding on control panels, changing inverters and monitoring PLC systems.
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Work closely with the production team to minimize downtime and optimize output.
Requirements for the Multi skilled maintenance engineer:
- To have a Minimum of a NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Engineering
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults and perform preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
Benefits for a maintenance engineer:
- Minimum salary of £47,500
- OT (x1.3)
- Training provided 18th edition, PLC software, Ipaf
- 25 holiday days
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation