Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off (days/nights)
Electrical Qualification Required!
A well-established food manufacturing company are currently looking to expand their maintenance team due to high demand. With a history of over 150 years within the food industry, They supply to some of the largest food retailers. The machinery you will be working on ranges from baggers, mixers, conveyers to packaging machinery and labellers. They are looking for a multiskilled maintenance engineer with a clear passion for engineering to join them immediately.
Working in a maintenance team as a multiskilled maintenance engineer includes:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance on all factory machinery
- Scheduled maintenance and reactive breakdowns
- PLC fault finding
- Reading electrical drawings
- Mechanical work involves changing bearings, stripping down motors, fault finding on pneumatics and hydraulics
- You will be an apprentice ELECTRICAL maintenance engineer with an NVQ level 3 electrical as a minimum
- Excellent fault-finding skills both mechanically and electrically
- Comfortable fault finding on PLCs
- Experience within an automated manufacturing environment
- Experience within the food industry (desirable)
- You will become an essential multiskilled maintenance engineer within a great team
- Opportunity to learn new skills and develop technically
- friendly maintenance team that work well together
- Salary of £38-£40k depending on your experience
If this role is something you would be interested in, please apply online, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07522239944.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.