Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
3month+ Initial Contract
£25 - 30 p/h (Ltd / Umbrella) DOE
Double days M-F with one Saturday every other week
We have been instructed by one of our key clients to help them find a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their Maintence team. You will be working for a leading company based in the Huntingdon area who have been unaffected by any Covid or Brexit issues. This is a temporary position, however an extension on the first assignment is a real possibility, and if desired a perm role could be an option in future for the right candidate.
What the role will involve:
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance of materials handling and process equipment
- You will conduct PPM, reactive maintence and engage in improvement projects
- Reacting to breakdowns and issues – keeping everything running
- Project work - looking at long term reliability improvements and efficiency’s
- Typical faults will include motor issues, wiring issues and PLC / Automation problems.
- If at any time there is a breakdown, this takes priority and they will work to get the machine back up and running ASAP
- The role is Mechanically biased, but Electrical & PLC SCADA skills are also key.
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
- Previous Electrical & Mechanical Maintence
- Open on background but would have ideally worked in an industrial / heavy engineering environment. This is large scale, quite dirty engineering work.
- Capability to fault find using engineering drawings
- Has word or single phase and three phase
- PPM & reactive maintenance experience
- Relevant qualification – Times served / ONC / HNC etc.
What the company can offer the contractor:
- Opportunity for contract extensions / temp to perm
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Challenging role.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.