Panel Wirer / Electrical Assembly Technician
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start available
A well established manufacturing business that specialise in building process equipment for the water industry. This company boast an impressive reputation in the industry and have an incredibly low staff turnover. People like working here and tend to stay long term, to find out why apply to the role…..
The role of the Panel Wirer will be as follows:
- Wiring of control panels to a high standard of quality whilst adhering to Company SOP’s
- Electrical fitting/wiring of components
- Building control panels whilst working from schematics, wiring diagrams and layout drawings
- Using basic hand tools, drills and tapping devices as well as electrical panel wiring equipment
- Wiring parts and complete panel building
- Inserting panel components into electrical panels such as breakers, drivers, invertors etc
The ideal Panel Wirer will have a combination of the following:
- A good Electrical Engineering/wiring background
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a small team
- Ability to read & understand electrical schematics (essential)
- Experience of panel wiring/building
- Experience in wiring control systems
- Good understanding of P&I Diagrams, Pumps & Instrumentation
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the opportunity to progress not only within this company but the wider group.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation