Press Brake Operator - Kettering
Day and night shift available
Competitive rates and overtime available
You will be responsible for the following:
- Operating a 3-meter-wide Press
- Loading the machine with large pieces of sheet metal – up to 6mil thick
- You will essentially turn a raw profile into a bespoke folded entity.
- Working from engineering drawings
- Set the press up - this includes adjusting the machines tooling and back stops to bend a sheet of metal into a desired shape
- Carrying out visual inspection of the produced parts and making sure they are produced correctly
- Working within tolerances
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- 1yrs + experience of operating a Press
- Can work from Engineering drawings
- Used to working to tight tolerances
- Can carry out visual inspection
- Can work independently
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This engineering company undertake a really wide variety of jobs – from refurbishment of production equipment and machinery to the design, manufacture and installation of structural steel framed buildings.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.