Principle Engineer - Mechanical
£55-60k, flex working, pension, benefits
- Are you passionate about engineering
- Enjoy a strategic challenge and complex problem solving
- Flexible working options
My client is a UK-based world leader in engineering projects for high volume/high precision production with various lucrative industries.
The company currently employs over 500 staff of which due to current expansion they are looking to recruit talented new staff members to join their team. They have been a fully operational engineering company with over 100 years in production with and a strong turnover of £90 million, which will keep growing to plan.
As a Principal Engineer, you will be working with a team to provide effective and robust design solutions for the business, creating custom designs using CAD software and produce mechanical, assembly drawings and fabrications.
- Creating designs using 3D solidworks
- Lead technical input during project design review meetings
- Applying technical due diligence
- Being risk aware
- Lead a high level of design output
The ideal Candidate should have a combination of the following:
- Can provide examples of complex problem solving
- Good visualisation ability and attention to detail
- Previous experience designing very complex systems with thousands of parts
- Some project management experience
- Degree level
- Great company pension scheme
- Basic salary of £55,000 – 60,000
- Flexible working
- Option to buy extra leave days
- Paid overtime
- Free dental and optical care
- To work with a growing company
For further details please contact Ryan Hanna on 07704543775, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation