£42,000-£45,000 + Pension + 33 days Holiday
Based in Castleford
Part of a larger group, this company specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke engineering solutions to a global customer base. The products contain electronic, electrical, and mechanical components which are sourced from the UK and abroad.
The business is well established and growing consistently thanks to high value projects won with existing clients. As a result of this growth, they are looking to create a new role within the business of Procurement Manager.
The procurement manager will take responsibility for all purchasing and stock control activities:
- Manage a small but experienced team of buyers, and an expeditor
- Work closely with the manufacturing department to ensure materials are available at all times
- Ensure the companies MRP system is fully utilised and operated effectively
- Manage supplier audits
- Build and maintain excellent supplier relationships
- Work closely with the sales department to support with quotes and estimates for new projects
- The successful procurement manager will be CIPS qualified and have specific experience within the engineering/manufacturing industry
- Any exposure to the electronics manufacturing sector would be a bonus but is not essential
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholders within the business is important
- Strong leadership skills are required
- Experience with MRP is important
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation