Production & Supply Planner
£33,000 – 36,000 + 4% Pension
My client is a leading global business who manufacture building materials across several sites in the UK. The business turns over £150 million in the UK, employs over 500 staff and has had an excellent 2021 overachieving against expectation and are now well placed for growth in 2022. The business is part of wider global group that has a turnover in excess of £1 Billion.
The business is currently recruiting for a Production & Supply Planner at their flagship site in Derbyshire who will be responsible for creating the production plan for the main process line at site whilst ensuring the business has the appropriate amount of raw materials available for the plan at all times.
The position is available with immediate effect so please apply online to be considered.
The business is looking for a Production & Supply Planner who will be responsible for the creating the forward load production plan for the chemical processing line at site. The business makes 40 different varieties of its product so creating an efficient and logical production plan is essential for the business.
The Production & Supply Planner role will involve:
- Reviewing SAP data to create the production plan for the process line to optimise production efficiency, yield and cost.
- Reviewing product in stock, raw material availability and usage, production capacity and orders in place before putting the plan together.
- Identifying when new raw materials (chemicals) need to be ordered based around current and future demand and liaising with suppliers for delivery dates.
- Reacting to changes in demand, raw material availability or production issues to amend and modify the production plan when required.
- Scheduling and re-scheduling supplier deliveries based around the client’s capacity to store raw materials.
For this Production & Supply Planner role you will need:
- To enjoy analysing data
- To be a logical thinker
- Experience in production planning
- Experience with SAP
For this Production & Supply Planner role you will receive:
- £33,000 – 36,000
- 5% employee Contributed Pension with 4% by the employer
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation