- Are you a production operative with a mechanical mindset?
- Or a mechanical engineer who has moved away from maintenance and wants to get back in to it?
- Do you want to learn more about maintenance?
- Are you wanting to join a company who will develop you?
Then read on!
Production Engineer - checmical processing
4on 4off (2 days - 2 nights)
Pension - 6% employee - 9% employer
My client is a leader in their field and are the leading supplier of their products in the UK. They are going through unprecedented growth and their production has beaten all previous records and targets for 2021 are even higher.
Due to this demand the business now requires a number of additional new staff to ensure customer orders are met on time and in full. This is a demanding role in a high-speed manufacturing environment where quality is paramount to everything they do.
I have met with all of the line managers, team leaders and production engineers, whilst also seeing them for a full shift attending to their duties, so I have great understanding of this role.
This role would suit anybody who is looking to get into production engineering and have mechanical qualifications or someone that does not have any qualifications but wants to step in to the world of manufacturing and improve themselves. My client will give training and further development to the right candidates who prove themselves to be keen and willing to learn.
As a Production Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance including lubrication of machinery and equipment.
- Involvement in running of production lines and their operational processes.
- Cleaning of production lines.
- Recording of productivity data.
- Attend production meetings.
As a Production Engineer you will ideally have the following background:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment which includes a chemical process
- Worked as a mechanical engineer
- A methodical mind set, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
- The ability to work within a demanding and pressured environment.
- Have a passion for production and engineering.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2456744, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Production Engineer