£45K-£50K + Package
Based in Leeds
ATA Recruitment is working with a market leading international busines that manufacture special purpose machinery. They are an extremely secure business and have excellent staff retention.
This busines provide full turnkey projects for their customers from concept design through manufacture and installation onsite.
This is a unique position within the company as they typically promote from within, so it is an excellent opportunity for an experienced production manager.
The production manager role is challenging and diverse, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the production department, prioritise tasks, manage workflow.
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of fabricators, mechanical assembly technicians, panel wirers
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Implement process improvements to improve machine build lead times and to reduce costs
- 1st line management duties include discipline, coaching, recruitment, monitoring sickness and timekeeping, training
The successful production manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- An experienced manager from a manufacturing or assembly background
- Excellent leadership skills
- Process improvement experience
- Solid H&S knowledge
- Strong character and able to drive positive change
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Secure Business
- Autonomous role with scope to make changes and implement improvements
- Challenging and interesting working environment
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.