Project Buyer (Engineering)– Derbyshire
£25 p/h (PAYE) or £32 p/h (Umbrella)
6-month minimum contract
Immediate start - MS Teams interview and immediate start.
Cost saving/Price negotiation/Supplier negotiation
The Project Buyer will be responsible for the following:
- You will be receiving designs and materials sheet from the design and project engineers.
- Products that require purchasing are sheet metal, pipework, plate, dished ends, brackets and other ancillary equipment
- You will be contacting suppliers with the requirements, getting the best value bid in terms of price, quality and delivery date and doing negotiations as and when required
- You will be working on multiple projects at any one time.
- You will be working with the manufacturing team and ensuring the material hits the shopfloor at the right time
- You will be looking for opportunities to save money, time, and overall help to make the business more efficient
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Buying or procurement experience within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- This is a co-ordination role, not a strategic role, looking for somebody to be great with administration, planning and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Some basic negotiation skills
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specializes in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation