Title – Project Manager
Location – Midlands and South (ideally living 30 mile radius of Northampton)
Package – £40,000 + 10% bonus + Company car + Company Phone
Hours – Days – Monday to Friday
As a Project Manager you will be working for one of the world’s largest parcel delivery business. They have been established well over 100 years with no sign of them slowing down! Through some massive investment across the UK with new sites and cutting-edge machinery they continue to be the market leader in their trade.
My client has over 50 sites across the UK, Due to such a high number of sites you will have endless opportunity to work your way up in the business or sidestep into a different role. This is a career and not just a job!
As a Project Manager:
- The main purpose of the Project Manager will be to protect assets including buildings, equipment, and grounds.
- Manage construction activities (e.g., overseeing bid packages and contractors, managing quality control, and ensuring the end result meets standards and environmental compliance regulations),
- Coordinate construction and conveyor systems projects in multiple facilities, as well as ensuring cost and quality specifications are met.
- include project management of various projects ranging from building & conveyor modifications, to opening complete new facilities within defined budgets & timelines to the highest quality.
- Will facilitate process improvements to ensure efficiency of the conveyor systems and package flow. This position oversees General Contractors and internal Project Managers.
As a Project Manager you will need to of:
- Proven Track record on delivering on projects.
- Supervises Conveyor Design and System Maintenance
- Managed Budgets and Finances
- Understanding of CDM 2015
- Adhered to Project Management and Construction Quality Standards
Please give click apply or email me on email@example.com or
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.