£40,000-£45,000 + Contributory Pension + 33 days holiday
Based near the Wakefield/Castleford Area
A market leading design and manufacturing business are looking for a project manager to help them deliver bespoke engineering projects to a portfolio of blue-chip customers.
The product is state of the art and involves electronic, electrical, and mechanical components.
A large project will be extremely complex and will involve R&D, design, test, prototyping, then full scale manufacture. The industry has strict standards and procedures that must be followed.
- The Project manager will be managing multiple high-profile projects from cradle to grave
- Oversea project through design, purchasing, prototype, manufacture, test and handover
- Liaise with internal departments to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Technical and commercial project management
- Customer facing role
- My client is looking for a commercially astute project manager from a technical background
- You will be managing complex projects with long lead times so customer focus and communication skills are top priority
- You will have managed high value / complex capital projects ideally with electronic and mechanical components
- Any exposure to the rail/rolling stock industry would be advantageous but not essential
The salary and benefits package are more than competitive.
This is an autonomous role you can make your own
The product is high quality, and the company had a great reputation in the industry
The culture within this company is fantastic – it’s simply a great company to work for
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation