£40-45k – pension – life assurance – half day fridays
Castleford – Office based
Are you looking to join a business that prides itself on its' employees welfare?
Do you want to work with hi tech products in a lucrative sector?
Are you looking for a fast paced and varied role?
Then look no further...
Main Purpose of the Role
To put together client solutions for systems and components manufactured on site for a number of exciting sectors. This organisation is looking to bring in a candidate with manufacturing / engineering projects experience into the business to liaise with internal and external clients on a variety of high profile projects with household names.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Technically Qualified – mechanical, electrical or electronic
• Previous experience dealing with manufacturing processes, use project tracking tools, working with large multinational organisations
• Previous projects experience – working in precision engineering or with complex products (not heavy engineering)
This is a varied position involving key technical knowledge of products.
• Coordinate projects ensuring timely delivery within budget
• Create and maintain technical and project documents
• Control project P&L
• Brief engineers on scope of work, Hit deadlines to maintain project milestone requirements and investigate compliance requirements
Salary and Benefits
In return you will receive a generous starting salary of £40-45k, pension, life assurance + early finish on Fridays
An opportunity second to none to join a worldwide name in an interesting and varied position.
This business work in a very exciting and busy sector that is growing and very secure.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.