Quality Inspector Temp to Perm
£23k - £26k pa
Our client, a global leader in water treatment, operates under three UK trading brands, specializing in water and wastewater treatment systems.
The Inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Quality inspection of incoming goods from suppliers and reporting of failures of said goods.
- Quality inspection of incoming goods against specification requirements and drawings.
- Functional and safety inspection of completed works orders manufactured on site. This includes visual and dimensional checks of internally tested product.
- Supporting the investigation and problem-solving procedure. This includes maintaining the goods inwards rejection tracker and communicating out.
- Maintaining the databases for the works orders of internally manufactured product. This includes the storage of physical paperwork.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- HNC or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Experience of lean principles.
- Be able to work in an organised way with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of using SAP systems where applicable
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com call me 07814 892 105
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation