17-19K + PENSION + MOBILE + LAPTOP + PRODUCT TRAINING + 28 DAYS HOLIDAY
I’m extremely excited to be representing a private organisation that supply measuring instrumental equipment. My client has a turnover of around £2.5Million with a view to grow the business to £5million over the next 3 years. With a UK presence and a fine reputation for quality products, this business continues to grow. Due to increased customer demand the business is looking to add another sales administrator to the team.
As a sales administrator your role will be as follows:
- Generating Quotations for customers.
- Updating CRM and following up on quotations.
- Providing commercial and technical support for any enquiries.
- Your focus will be on the industrial, Process and environmental sector.
- Supporting the field sales engineer with quotations and proposals.
- Identifying opportunities for new business to pass on to the field sales engineer.
The ideal sales administrator will have
- Ideally 1 year in customer service
- A strong work ethic.
- An understanding of engineering.
- Strong Development Skills.
The successful sales administrator can expect great in-house training with specialists within the company to develop your knowledge of the products to help you upsell in the best way possible. As the business grows there will be chances for you to show you can take on more responsibility that will be beneficial for yourself and the company.
To apply for this role please either apply online or email email@example.com for further information please contact 0116 216 7012
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.