25-30K (OTE 40K) + UNCAPPED COMMISSON + COMPANY CAR + PENSION + MOBILE + LAPTOP + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS
I’m extremely excited to be representing a private organisation that supply measuring instrumental equipment. My client has a turnover of around £2.5Million with a view to grow the business to £5million over the next 3 years. With a UK presence and a fine reputation for quality products, this business continues to grow. Due to increased customer demand the business is looking to add another sales engineer to the team.
As a sales engineer your role will be as follows:
- Covering the West midlands, Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Stoke-On-Trent, South West, Wales
- Selling through OEM’s and End users.
- Your focus will be on the industrial, Process and environmental sector.
- You will be expected to bill at least £500k worth of new business within your first year.
- Identifying opportunities for new business with new and existing accounts.
- Inheriting 30 to 40 active accounts.
The ideal sales engineer will have
- Ideally 1 to 3 years sales experience within Industrial engineering.
- A good understanding of measuring instrumentational equipment.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong Development Skills.
The successful sales engineer can expect great in-house training with specialists within the company to develop your knowledge of the products to help you upsell in the best way possible. As the business grows there will be chances for you to show you can take on more responsibility that will be beneficial for yourself and the company.
To apply for this role please either apply online or email email@example.com for further information please contact 0116 216 7012
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.