AUTOMATION SALES MANAGER
50-65K + AUDI A4 + BONUS + MOBILE + LAPTOP + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Well established as one of the UK’s leading providers of bespoke automated machinery and systems this business is at an extremely exciting point in their growth. As a result of heavy investment by their owners the company has recently moved into brand new premises to give them the capacity to be able to deliver on several high-profile project wins. With a portfolio of customers including some of the biggest names in global manufacturing, the business now needs additional Automation Sales Managers to spearhead their next growth phase
As an Automation Sales Manager your role will be to:
- Sell bespoke automation systems ranging from 10K up to 1m, dealing with OEM’s, Systems Integrators and End Users
- Develop existing business with accounts in Renewable Energy, Food and Beverage, Automated Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Automotive, and other sectors across UK engineering
- You will also be expected to develop new business from incoming leads, exhibitions, networking existing accounts as well as prospecting from self-generated leads.
- Reviewing incoming enquiries and technical specifications with the design and project team
- Conduct 5-6 customer visits per week
- Dealing with multiple points of contact from Automation Engineers, through to Production Managers, Procurement and up to Director level.
The ideal Automation Sales Manager will need:
- A track record in solution sales of an automated product or system
- An engineering qualification
- A Passion for technical sales and relationship building
- To enjoy the autonomy that the role will bring
The ideal Automation Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales Director and will play a key part in the development and delivery of the UK sales strategy. Success in the role will lead to increased responsibility and remuneration and could well see you develop to taking over the day to day running of the existing team
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7006
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.